Outgrowing Friends.

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Heyy guys!
Another post in less than a week?! Shocking isn't?
Anyways how's it going?! Hope everyone is having an AMAZING SUMMMER!
I was just going through some old blogposts of mine and I was cringing at the number of typos I made!! My sincerest apologies to everyone who had to go through that whilst reading that.
Moving on!
So today I thought I'd write about Outgrowing Friends! I read about this in Girl Online By the wunderbar and prettiest person EVER, Zoe Sugg. (Which is an amazing book by the way! ) So I thought I'd write my views on this because I can relate to this STRONGLY.
So there's good people and there's bad people in this world and I've learnt that friendship can make you blind to this! One can get so hung up on a friendship, that seemed to have lasted since forever, that they fail to differentiate between whats right and wrong! One might be an amazing person but no matter how good you are sometimes even the best of us succumb to Peer Pressure. Its's sad really, because you can get hurt in the end! People change. It's completely inevitable! Sometimes its for the good and sometimes it just isn't! We have to learn to accept this! People may not stay the same as they were or the way you wanted them to be! This can become really hard to accept! It may even come to a point where you no longer know where you stand with a person and that person ma even be your bestestest friend! IF YOU NO LONGER KNOW WHERE YOU STAND WITH A PERSON IT MAYBE TIME TO STOP STANDING AND START WALKING. MOVING FORWARD. It will of course be hard but life is too short to spend your time with the wrong people. At the end of the day, it isn't really worth getting into trouble and all that! And of course, the hardest things are in the end, the RIGHT things. There are many AMAZING people in this world, I've learnt this, so better things will come your way if you do the right thing, things like leave some people behind and move on in life. SOMETIMES GOOD THINGS FALL APART SO BETTER THINGS CAN FALL INTO PLACE. Let them judge. Hold you head up high. Hold on to what is right, don't be blinded. let them talk behind your back, they are behind you for a reason!
So yeah, I hope you all choose your friends wisely, because friends are the biggest influencers in life! Friends can decide your character, personality, you can even form a view on a person based on the friends they choose and friends are what you become! So coose wisely and carefully!
May be odds be ever in your favor!
Thank you so much for reading. :)
This is That Indian Blogger Signing Out. :)

Songs for the post- (click the song to give it a listen! )
This Song Saved My Life - Simple Plan
Wherever You Are - 5 SOS
Unpredicable - 5SOS

You Might Also Like

0 comments