Playlist 2015

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Hello Everybody!
So 2015 is coming to a close. When did that happen I have noooo idea. I just got used to writing '15 in my notebooks but now in a few weeks it'll be '16. What even.
Music is something I absolutely love and 2015 has given us a lot of absolutely amazing music and I've narrowed the hundreds of songs to just 5. Each one of these songs are beautiful and are a must listen if you ask me! Some of the artists mentioned you may not know but they are definitely worth the listen. So in no particular order-

1. Ease - Troye Sivan

 
Troye Sivan was the first youtuber I watched and he is an amazing person. When his album, Blue Neighborhood, came out I was probably the happiest person. It was really hard picking a song from the album but this one was one I was obsessed with for quite some time!
 
~Take me back to the basics and the simple life
Show me all of the things that make you feels at ease
Your touch, my comfort and my lullaby
Holding on tight, sleeping at night~
 
Do check out Youth and Lost Boy from the album as well.

2. English Rose - Ed Sheeran

 
Ed Sheeran songs know exactly where to hit you. Right in the feels and this song is no exception to that.

~I long to be,
In bed of my true love
She's waiting for me.
So I make my way
Through long winding country roads
But my heart still beats
For my home and my English rose.~


3. Afterlife - Greyson Chance

 
I first heard this song when Greyson Chance performed it on The Ellen Show and I instantly fell in love with it! He is definitely, in my opinion, the next big thing in pop music.

~I say the future is your's if you choose
And mine won't exist without you
Nothing I say hits your heart
You keep me in the dark
I just want to hold you
Keep you in my world~





4. Love You Goodbye - One Direction


 
How could I not include a 1D song? :P For me, picking one song from Made In The A.M. was quite hard! This one makes it to the list though because its another song that really moves you. The lyrics are quite sad but beautiful at the same time.

~It's inevitable everything that's good comes to and end
It's impossible to know if after this we can still be friends
I know you're saying you don't wanna hurt me but maybe you should show a little mercy,
My hearts already breaking baby go on twist the knife~
Do check out Walking In The Wind, If I Could Fly and A.M. from the album as well!
 
 

5. Scars - James Bay

 
 
                                         James Bay has become one of my favourite artists
this year. There's just something about his music!
His voice. His lyrics. Wow. *.* Scars is my fav
off his album Chaos And The Calm.

~We grow apart,
I watch you on the red horizon
Your lion's heart
Will protect you under stormy skies
And I will always be listening for your laughter and your tears
And as soon as I can hold you once again
I won't let go of you, I swear
We live through scars this time
But I've made up my mind
   We can't leave us behind anymore~
 
 
So there you have it. 5 songs I was obsessed with in 2015.
Do give them a listen and tell me what you think! :)
Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Auf Wiedersehen.

That Indian Blogger
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments