20 facts about me

Monday, March 10, 2014

Hey guys! So it this week, I decided to give you guys 20 facts about me! Initially I thought I'd  do 50 facts but it was difficult enough to think about 20! (Which is a bad thing!) through this blog I myself learnt many things about myself! Hope you enjoy!
1. My name is Sanjana Ramesh.
2. I was born on the 27th August 1999 in Bangalore.
3. I'm in the 9th grade currently.
4. I absolutely LOVE music!
 Music is my escape from reality! we obviously need that from time to time in the world we live! (If you make me listen to a song that i haven't heard of and i fall in love with the song, you and I are new BFFs! :P)
5. I am a directioner!
Yes, yes I am one of those big One Direction fans! You can judge me all you want but whatever you say, it wont make me stop loving those 5 boys so much! (yes i did just say that!).
6. I don't really have a favorite colour.
7. I prefer tea over coffee! Very British isn't? But the truth is I just hate coffee! I mean i can't get myself to even like that bitter tasting liquid!
8. I love reading fan fictions! Which, if you have read my previous blog posts you probably know that by now! And if you know some really good fan fic or something like that, please do not hesitate to leave the name of it in the comments below!
9. I go for taekwondo classes! In fact I even won the bronze medal in the Karnataka State Taekwondo Championship held last year! (Bet you didn't see that coming!)
10. I love going on long road-trips and basically travelling and visiting new places on the whole!
11. I love trying out new things! (my blog is one piece of evidence!)
12.  I play the keyboard and a bit of the instrument with 6 strings on it! ( which is the guitar, just in case you were wondering)
13. My mother tongue is Tamil. (Which is something I should have mentioned earlier but, oh well, better late than never!)
14. I prefer Pepsi over Coco cola any day for some reason!
(And no, not because One Direction was featured in a Pepsi ad! Which is actually something you should check out here! :P )
15. I like to think I have good oratory and writing skills!
16. I have quite a long Bucket List! (Which is something I'm considering about posting here! So coming soon! :P)
17. I've always wanted to (and obviously still want to!) live in New York or London!
18. I want to own an Audi R8 or an Aston Martin Vanquish or a BMW i8 or a Lamborghini Aventador or a Range Rover Sport or a Mclaren p1 or a Porsche 918/GT3 when I have enough money!

Audi R8, Aston Martin Vanquish and the Mclaren P1







Lamborghini Aventador, BMW i8 and the Range Rover Sport 2014
(Yes, I know a lot about cars, which is all thanks to my dad's influence! And yes, I set my standards pretty high!)
19.I am extremely picky when it comes to shopping for shoes and clothes and stuff!
20. I am a perfectionist! (by that I don't mean that I am perfect, which of course I would love to be, speaking of which, ever find the secret recipe to being perfect, please do give me a call! ) I need everything to be very precise! Like even when i have to divide the page of my note book into two halves, I take measurements and stuff because for me, the line has to be in the very middle! (No, i don't have OCD! I just like things to be very "proper" sort of way!)
Well that was 20 facts about me! Some of which I realised in recent times! Hope you like reading it as much I liked writing it! See you next week and ALL THE BEST FOR THE EXAMS!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments